can you all help me value my gun please?

elmar fudd

i'm going to sell a couple of my guns.. to fund another one :blush: and ive got this but dont know a thing about it other than its multi choke, 3 inch chambered, proofed for steel, and has had about 1000 shells through it since new and is in mint condition except a small cabinet mark on the stock :oops: which ive tried to show in the pictures, can you all help me please what would you ask for it?

fudd :good:

Edited by elmar fudd

i'm going to sell a couple of my guns.. to fund another one :blush: and ive got this but dont know a thing about it other than its multi choke, 3 inch chambered, proofed for steel, and has had about 1000 shells through it since new and is in mint condition except a small cabinet mark on the stock :oops: which ive tried to show in the pictures, can you all help me please what would you ask for it?

fudd :good:

I no see nothing

atb jim

Classic is the make they are a low ish end starter gun , a little quick research with my friend google showed these selling for £375 new in 2007 , sorry it seems you were robbed.

But as long as you have enjoyed using it thats all that matters.

Edited by fenboy

My first gun was a Webley Scott classic game and looked just like yours, same style of writing on the barrels & scroll work. Got 300 for mine in a trade-in on a new Beretta. Shop had it on their website a week later for 450. Mine was mint condition and had a full set of choked.

I`ve just spoke to a mate who also has a `Classic Sporting`. He bought his new a few years ago for 385. He said they originate from Turkey.Probably made by the same people who make the Hatsan guns. He tried to PX it last year but was offered peanuts so decided to keep it as a spare.