And 1 he sneaked of me with my cocker :lol:

Pic of Mark with a few rabbits he shot with my Daystate FAC :good:

Pic of Mark with a few rabbits he shot with my Daystate FAC :good:

PS will add other photo's when he sends them to me. :lol:

post-40804-0-79452000-1343589825.jpg

post-40804-0-68193400-1343590125.jpg

Nice pics there terry the air ranger looks lovely mine has a darker wood than yours. Hiwyou finding it with the bipod?ive been shooting mine off sticks which was a bit tricky at first but I have the hang of it now. I've thought a bout a bipod but the guns bloody heavy enough! ALong with carrying the sticks and army bergen(for carrying rabbits) it all gets a bit heavy :lol: I've tried shooting it laying down without a bipod but it feels real uncomfortble in comparison tommy hw100.

Nice pics there terry the air ranger looks lovely mine has a darker wood than yours. Hiwyou finding it with the bipod?ive been shooting mine off sticks which was a bit tricky at first but I have the hang of it now. I've thought a bout a bipod but the guns bloody heavy enough! ALong with carrying the sticks and army bergen(for carrying rabbits) it all gets a bit heavy :lol: I've tried shooting it laying down without a bipod but it feels real uncomfortble in comparison tommy hw100.

Hi Tom mate shoots awesome off the pod got the harris 25 on it.Its that accurate off the pod you can't really miss honest. :good:

Give mark a pm he'll tell you. :good:

Hi Tom mate shoots awesome off the pod got the harris 25 on it.Its that accurate off the pod you can't really miss honest. :good:

Give mark a pm he'll tell you. :good:

Ok mate I may give him a pm! What's it like walking round with though is it a pain? Or do you drive a lot?. Most of my perms we walk as I don't have my freelander anymore as I needed a van for work! Although I think I'll get away with it at harvest though.

pair of hunks :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Andy might be a pair of BALD hunks more like. :lol: :lol: :lol: He had a great time and i really enjoyed his company.

Had loads of rabbits and seen 6 or 7 foxes weather was really bad second day can't wait for his next trip up. :good:

Ok mate I may give him a pm! What's it like walking round with though is it a pain? Or do you drive a lot?. Most of my perms we walk as I don't have my freelander anymore as I needed a van for work! Although I think I'll get away with it at harvest though.

No prob walking Tom thats all i do,don't notice it slung over the shoulder.Only use the pod for rabbits can 1" group it a 60+ yards no prob.

No prob walking Tom thats all i do,don't notice it slung over the shoulder.Only use the pod for rabbits can 1" group it a 60+ yards no prob.

Excellent I can achieve such groups off a rest (not my sticks standing though). Yes I have thought of getting a sling to that would prob help a lot I know.

Cheers for the info!keep on them rabbits!

Thanks lads for your kind comments and especially to Terry for putting pics up,and a wonderful time spent up in beautiful Machynlleth with him and his lovely wife Chris!

Really looking forward to our next Hunting Foray and hope weather is better next time.

Had a great time with you Mark :good: As iv'e told you come when ever you want mate.Send me more of the pics and i'll put them up for you.Chris said thank you for the wine did not give me a drop. :no:

Tom,get the 25" Harris pod mate-It makes shooting this particular rifle easy!I use my 25" Harris on my Air Ranger!

cracking looking dog... :good::good:

Hi Rich yes good looking dog not like his owner. :lol: He's a great gundog and throwing sound pups.

He's well bred by Ftch Goldstar mated to my Mallowdale Tara Bitch by Ftch Mallowdale Rackatear x Chyknell Bella. All pedigree Ftch or FTW winners. :good:

cracking looking dog... :good::good:

Hi Rich yes good looking dog not like his owner. :lol: He's a great gundog and throwing sound pups.

He's well bred by Ftch Goldstar mated to my Mallowdale Tara Bitch by Ftch Mallowdale Rackatear x Chyknell Bella. All pedigree Ftch or FTW winners. :good: