Ucaller Remote or Mini Colibri

bullet boy

I've only used the Colibri and it does it for me. It has one particular long distressed rabbit call which for fox is absolutely superbly effective. For use when legal, the single crow call works well and is better than the group (sounds like the birds at roost) call which is worse than useless which is also available.

I've only used the Colibri and it does it for me. It has one particular long distressed rabbit call which for fox is absolutely superbly effective. For use when legal, the single crow call works well and is better than the group (sounds like the birds at roost) call which is worse than useless which is also available.

Thanks mate.

Anybody else with info please?

ok mate ask steve b im posotive hes got the mini colibri,ive heared a few of its sounds and its outstanding i would deffo go for that but thats my opinion :good:

rgds

mark.......

Correct, but mine is called the 'callmaster' which is the same thing. I have two sound cards to use with mine. Both are excellent and are fit for their purpose. I especially like the Magpie sound, which is ideal when I'm out photographing them.

Mine does'nt have the advantage of being remote controlled, but you can put the caller out in the field, and it works very good. Although you said you did'nt want to hear the word 'Foxpro' Mark, I can highly recommend the Spitfire mate. But the Mini Colibri/CallMaster will do the job for you. :good:

Thanks for all your advice lads.

I finally bought a Ucaller Remote and it's excellent-all the calls on it that I need!I did take a closer look at the Mini-Colibri but it was nearly double the price of the Ucaller so I decided not to get the Mini but settle on the Ucaller instead!