new rifle range for NI

I cannot believe where this thread has went to . soon as northern ireland is mentioned people cant help themself to assume that all we do is shoot and bomb each other yet ! I shoot for a few clay clubs , in different disciplines all over northern ireland , im sure i shoot with people of different "religions" mite i add i dont care anyway , and i have never been asked what i am , all shooting is about is how well u shoot ! I put this thread up to show that maybe it could be something good for here !

ahh sheamus and his shooting range,,,,,, its to have a cafe and its own gun shop so no fringe benifs its to other rfrd,s....... the funding is tough even the tourist funding said no,, even when olimps were used as a way to get the funding....still no,,,,, now it will be built but cant cee how it will make it costs back shooters dont have that much spare cash to waste on fancy tunnels,,,,,,

I cannot believe where this thread has went to . soon as northern ireland is mentioned people cant help themself to assume that all we do is shoot and bomb each other yet ! I shoot for a few clay clubs , in different disciplines all over northern ireland , im sure i shoot with people of different "religions" mite i add i dont care anyway , and i have never been asked what i am , all shooting is about is how well u shoot ! I put this thread up to show that maybe it could be something good for here !

Without a doubt a range like this would be great for local shooters aswell as visitors to NI but maybe not in this particular area(Dunloy).Personally I cant see how it can be financially viable to continue to operate(presuming it recieves funding) or will it be a white elephant.

Location will rule it out for a lot of security force members and a good few other shooters.

As for peoples ignorance regarding the current situation in NI is something you shouldnt let annoy you.

• 9 months later...