Pellet swerve

Xskppy

I know this might sound weird but bear with me

I was test firing my logun into a 10 meter airgun target from roughly 33 yards and as my gun emptied the air cylinder myth pellets seemed to be swerving to the right and high before coming back in on target , sometimes this was dead centre sometimes it was way off mark

Any advice??

Fill your gun up and if its still doing it the pellets are clipping the Silencer baffles on there way out.

You could try cleaning your barrel or checking that your silencer is in line with the barrel.

Get a 4.5 mm for .177 or 5.5 mm for .22 knitting needle and pass it through the silencer and in to the barrel.

Stand the gun up right and look at the end of the silencer there should be a small gap all round the knitting needle and the silencer if its in line.

I know this might sound weird but bear with me

I was test firing my logun into a 10 meter airgun target from roughly 33 yards and as my gun emptied the air cylinder myth pellets seemed to be swerving to the right and high before coming back in on target , sometimes this was dead centre sometimes it was way off mark

Any advice??

not stable? or wind effected? could be lots of stuff

As I said in an earlier post I was finding debris inside my silencer and I couldnt find the proper sized plastic washer so I used the same diameter metal 1s so this tells me there's been a problem with this gun before I got it ,

So all I need to do is make sure the knitting needle doesn't touch the sides of the silencer and if it does it's out of line ,

Is this easily solved our do I need to send it to a gun smith ? If I drilled out the metal washers to 7mm would it help?

Yes drilling it out is fine.

I have a Daystate Huntsman FTR that has a two peace Silencer on it at over 14 inches long with 28 baffles in it.

When i bought the gun i kept getting flyers and it would not zero. I took the Silencer of the gun and it was putting pellet on pellet at 25 yds spot on.

I put the Silencer on a machine bed and it was bent. So i stripped it and it was full of bits of lead. So i drilled all the baffles and the end cap out to 8 mm and it still give me flyers.

So i stripped it again and drilled it out to 10 mm. Sorted pellet on pellet at 25 yds and to my surprise it was still very quiet.

I have 10 Rifles 3 springers and 7 PCPs all scoped and Silenced and the Daystate is the most accurate and one of the quietist even with a drilled out Silencer.

The number 2 blade is for bisley magnums number 1 or number 3 pellet blades you can get of www.gunspares.co.uk.

No 1 blade is for Crossman premier magnums or accupell.

No3 is for jsb exacts.

The logun pro is a deadly accurate gun but if i fill mine to 200 bar the power drops right off its very happy with a 170 bar fill and gives around 100 shots per fill all in the 11 to 12 ft lb mark.

Superb smooth as silk bolt action and a very accurate match barrel and a stock that just feels right when you shoulder it.