Anyone here had their motor remapped,and happy or not?

sako751sg

OK, call me old fashioned but far from being a rebel without a cause I just like proof of stuff that's all. I mean I can think of a few million people who didn't remap their cars new or old and theirs too didn't blow up and performed perfectly well in all departments.

If we didn't require proof then I would still be using Sabot pellets because they are of course undeniably clever no ? Or how about rushing out to buy Teagues because they throw superior patterns due to their clever profiles which also lessens recoil by reducing friction ? In truth what I really need is a cross between a Teague and some CompNChokes which strip the wad at the critical moment which ensures zero turbulence which as we know can blow patterns.

There are two camps here, roughly speaking, all we need is a reliable, unbiased organisation to thoroughly compile before and after tests which take all relevant data into account. To do this we would have to also stress test components to ascertain whether any significant shortening of the lifespan of the engine is likely to occur. Power increases are already known and accepted, it is whether any of these tuners also manage to increase the efficiency and mpg of the vehicles. Once we have uncovered the truth then we can find out why McLaren F1 and Ferrari are missing these tricks.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy asked whether people were happy with the cars they have had remapped, everyone on this thread who has had their cars remapped are happy, most very happy.

the end.

Exactly.You have one side answering that have had first hand experience of remapping and then the other side who havent and therefore dont believe its possible.