Best scary film?

wildfowler.250

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember putting the Mothman prophecies and not really expecting much as it was a 12 cert. By jingo, my clacker went a couple of times watching that!

The Woman in Black (made in the 80's I think) gave me the jitters for weeks. Classic!

I like alot of Stephen Kings epic films. Storm of the Century, the Stand etc. Not trouser foulingly scary but he does create a nice feeling of menace without the need for too much gore.

the new film being advertised at the moment The Possession looks good. i remember watching The Howling when i was younger round my mates that creeped me out a bit, espicially when i had to ride home in the dark on my trusty old raleigh boxer down a road with no houses and just a few dull streetlights when half way down the road i saw what i instantly thought was a bloody werewolf pass under one of the streetlights i realy nearly **** myself, it turned out to be a large long haired alsation being taken for a night time walk off the lead. i was so relieved to see the owner also appear under the light. dont think i have ever rode a bike since then so fast as i did that night the rest of the way home.