Microwaving pigeon

poontang

I'm off out to annihilate the local pigeon population soon, but I have a problem.

I forgot to take a few birds out of the freezer last night for my magnet/floaters. I took them out about 6.30 this morning but they're still frozen solid. :sad1:

My question is...can I defrost them in the microwave for a few minutes (bearing in mind there's lead pellets in them) or am I likely to ****** up my microwave? :hmm:

Your thoughts would be appreciated gentlemen.

Go for it. If you overdo it you've got lunch sorted - bonus!

I know when I once put a gold rimmed china tea cup in a microwave, there was a bit of a fireworks display as sparks arced off the rim. As any pellets will be inside the birds I'd have thought that less likely. Whack it on for a few seconds and listen/look for popping and sparks. If none I reckon you'll be OK :good:

Go for it. If you overdo it you've got lunch sorted - bonus!

I know when I once put a gold rimmed china tea cup in a microwave, there was a bit of a fireworks display as sparks arced off the rim. As any pellets will be inside the birds I'd have thought that less likely. Whack it on for a few seconds and listen/look for popping and sparks. If none I reckon you'll be OK :good:

Same happened to my Guiness coffee mug - the gold bits sparked good style :angry: