Tight Lines in Essex

JAK Frost

Just popped down to CHURCHGATE FISHERY, in Essex, for a spot of fishing. Cast out my X Flite+ and before I could set up the rest of the gear, I was in. Only about 4lb common, but brings high hopes for the day. I'm after their 20lb out of there bottom lake.

What are your plans for the day?

went fishing yesterday....6 barbel,2 bream..2 f1 carp and.......hit a big carp after 5 mins he got off,i thought he had snapped me,but he actually straightened my hook :o thats never happened before so i have no idea what weight but i suspect a big double...

mikky

Well today went well. Although I only managed to bank 2 carp, no bigger than 11lb. And lost a massive one (as all fisherman say).

On a plus side, I didn't get soaked as I stupidly forgot my bivvy, I managed to pack up and head home before it chucked It down.

Then on my arrival at home, a finally had a cuddle with my 14month old boy. :-)

Hope you all had a good day too.

Well today went well. Although I only managed to bank 2 carp, no bigger than 11lb. And lost a massive one (as all fisherman say).

On a plus side, I didn't get soaked as I stupidly forgot my bivvy, I managed to pack up and head home before it chucked It down.

Then on my arrival at home, a finally had a cuddle with my 14month old boy. :-)

Hope you all had a good day too.

Has he been resisting then ? :P