Warrior Winches

ditchman

i need to fit a winch to my 90, just to pull me out of the muck now and again, i have seen these winches for sale at Warrior winches, has anybody got one fitted and are they fit for the job...just looking at the price are they a chinese import and do they burn out or break like some cheap chinese import gennies i know.

your views

ditchman

i dont have a Warrior winche i have one of these on my lightweight

http://www.winch-it....very-winch.html

i think there all made by the same place but diferant stickers and im moor than happy with mine 6000kg single line pull it pulls moor than the landy can hold.tryed mine conecterd to a pease of plant (12t) and put the brakes on then turned the winch on and the tyers left some loverly marks on the ground.

Edited by fruitloop

i dont have a Warrior winche i have one of these on my lightweight

http://www.winch-it....very-winch.html

i think there all made by the same place but diferant stickers and im moor than happy with mine 6000kg single line pull it pulls moor than the landy can hold.tryed mine conecterd to a pease of plant (12t) and put the brakes on then turned the winch on and the tyers left some loverly marks on the ground.

yeah they look like the warror winch and round the same price...............

I've got a cheap as chips 12000lb Champion winch on mine. If it lasts half as long as the last champion winch I had, I'll be very pleased. As I'm not one for routine winch maintenance :lol:

you say cheap as chips......they look qite pricey how much did you cough up.........

Warn are best but expensive - the TDS range that Goodwinch sell are very good too - if you afford a synthetic rope get 1 !! if you have never used a winch before have a read on some of the offloading forums for some tips about keeping your hands & fingers !!!!

I paid £160 for my current one :good:

was that neeewww...!!!

Warn are best but expensive - the TDS range that Goodwinch sell are very good too - if you afford a synthetic rope get 1 !! if you have never used a winch before have a read on some of the offloading forums for some tips about keeping your hands & fingers !!!!

used winches and capstans quite a lot but never sythetic rope, is there a lot of stretch in it ?