Help (Fleas)

MrRoberts

Im after some advice please......im new(ish) to shooting, my problem/question is.....I went out last friday nite lamping with my aa s410 and ended up with 5 bunnys, i gutted and skinned them when returning to my van may be an hour after arriving, they was then put into a double bagged carryer bag. i then went on to do a quick over niter carp fishing on a local pit. While driving home i had afew itches around my ankles only to find out id been bit after getting out the shower, i later discovered a flea in the foot well of the passenger seat, ive not used the van all week as ive had the week off work, ive been out in the van late moring today and while i was goin to but my boots on out the van i saw a flea in the boot but it was dead, so went shooting now iching lol on my return to the van i put my rifle in the back and after getting home empty handed this time i went to zip my gun bag up only to find another live flea on my scope.....so basically what im after is how long do rabbit fleas live off the rabbit or have i got them in my van for good untill treated? what do i treat the van with....ect ect

Thanks

Edited by MrRoberts

1. dont put shot warm rabbits in carrier bags.

2. give the van a blast of flea killer from an aerosol. the one you use to treat carpets ect at home. morrisons sell it

I understand about the carrier bag......was ment to be goin straight home but after a quick drive to the lake i fish and finding agood group of of big fish i couldnt resist.