Pay and play sites

ferguson_tom

Hi

Just wondering if you need insurance for pay and play sites, my brother has a suzuki vitara which failed its MOT a few months ago and its still sitting in the yard. It failed on rusty bodywork but chassis and running gear is still strong.

We would trailer it to the sites. I am not planning on taking it once and ruining it but to actually learn to drive offroad with something that wont cost me a fortune if i damage it.

Tom

Some pay and play sites only allow vehicle stat are fully roadworthy, mot ins and the v5 etc Tong in leeds is like this i believe. Some others allow non road legal cars frickley near doncaster allows cars to be trailed you just sign a waiver. never been to devil's pit so cant comment on that site. So depends on the site best thing is to look on a sites website or ring and she what they say.

No insurance required but they do make you sign a responsibility waiver when you enter . . Go and have some fun . But don't fall into the trap that some of the vit kids have at our local site and think you need to drive at 50 miles per hour to get over most obsticals

one things for sure if he goes to devils pit there won't be anyone doing 50, having done the black runs in the dry in a modified disco I've rarely felt so scared in all my life :yes: but that was with the bloke who owns it alongside