Used browning gold

Big Al

Thanks.

The gun is still on the shop. I havent bought it so sorry no pics.

I noticed Big Martys problems with it but there seem to be quite a few fans on here too. Incidently it is most definitely not in the same shop as marty bought his! I dont go there!

I've a Brownin Gold Sportin Clays (green/blue) -- I had it from new with only about 1000 shells through it max, the only trouble I've had with it was when I used 21grm shells, it didn't recycle every time for a while to I got it cleaned and coated with dry-lube (recommended by Browning) ever since I've use Froglube with no probs with any shells weight..

I know a fella around Ballynahinch who has 2 brand new Bettinsoli semi auto's for sale at great money, they were prizes at this years game fairs -- let me know If I can hook you up with him.

give Gavin & Cecil McClure a try for a good deal -- if they don't have what you want there's somethin wrong !

I've a Brownin Gold Sportin Clays (green/blue) -- I had it from new with only about 1000 shells through it max, the only trouble I've had with it was when I used 21grm shells, it didn't recycle every time for a while to I got it cleaned and coated with dry-lube (recommended by Browning) ever since I've use Froglube with no probs with any shells weight..

I know a fella around Ballynahinch who has 2 brand new Bettinsoli semi auto's for sale at great money, they were prizes at this years game fairs -- let me know If I can hook you up with him.

those were a lovely gun, very few around.

off topic a bit... but have any of you had any experience with buying from Donal McCloy in Toome? I've noticed that he has plenty of stock about him

Wee man Harkness from outside Antrim Small place but great man to deal with..Or Crawfords in Maghera very good as well,,what you after I know were there is A Browning Gold at the right money lol..

Thanks for the offer. I dont know much about the bettinsoli autos. I'd prefer 2nd hand beretta or browning to be honest. I have other browning and beretta "good" guns and I am looking for a fowling tool. I had a baikal auto for this but it was a nose heavy brute!

Wee man Harkness from outside Antrim Small place but great man to deal with..Or Crawfords in Maghera very good as well,,what you after I know were there is A Browning Gold at the right money lol..

Am looking for beretta or browning 2nd s/a. At the right money - I dont ask for much!

its that poor i never bother with duck anymore, they get it hard enough, saw folk shooting needlessly at them. i only ever took what i would have ate. overshot bigtime

Sad but true. For years I have had a personal bag limit of 5 duck. I cant even get one now.