can isend a gun by parcel force

4shot

As far as I know there are no restrictions regarding air guns under the legal power limit. These can be sent, as I have fairly recently, without any problems. Anything needing a certificate ie shotgun or live round rifle, will have to go through your local registered firearms dealer. Hope you get the problem sorted ok :good:

I think there is actually a bit which allows a Cert holder to send a gun to an RFD. The gun just cannot be sent back to the cert holder, they would have to come back to a local RFD from where the cert hold would collect it.

Pretty sure though that as a cert holder you can send your gun to an RFD by a certified carrier.

Check with BASC and or your FEO

The other question you should be asking yourself is "would you want to send something valuable by Parcelforce?". I know a lot of people that are very happy with them for losing stuff, "losing" stuff and just blatently not delivering on time.

Go with the certified courier.

It is perfectly legal to send guns, both rifle and shotgun, to a RFD by Parcel force. I have done so myself on several occasions to have various guns threaded and altered. You can insure them and the cost in not great.

Parcel force will even collect the parcel up from your home if you pay and do the paperwork on line.

ct

It is perfectly legal to send guns, both rifle and shotgun, to a RFD by Parcel force. I have done so myself on several occasions to have various guns threaded and altered. You can insure them and the cost in not great.

Parcel force will even collect the parcel up from your home if you pay and do the paperwork on line.

ct

Agreed. They sometimes ask for your FAC, but you should have no problems. Its also OK for it to be shipped back to you in the same way if the guns already on your ticket.

I have recently contacted AirArms about having A AAS410 mk2 trigger fitted fitted to a mk 1,

because the mk2 has a built in safety switch and the mk1 does not. (hope that makes sense)

they have told me to post it to them, tho I am reluctant to popst it to them.

I would not post a shot gun or FAC. :good:

kipper.