Decisions decisions

welsh1

The 16 yr is crying out for a splash of coke, the 10 year wants drowning in stones and the middle one would be a nice depth charge in a pint of snakebite and lime.

Hope this helps.

Advice from a man of your taste and discerning palette is always welcome :good:

I've had em all mate, don't go spoiling it with mixers, just a bit of ice. I wish my misses did that, can't complain she got me a bottle of dallamore from the dallamore shooting estate last month, me and my old fella nailed it in one night in front of the fire ha ha,

Enjoy

Atb flynny

I've had em all mate, don't go spoiling it with mixers, just a bit of ice. I wish my misses did that, can't complain she got me a bottle of dallamore from the dallamore shooting estate last month, me and my old fella nailed it in one night in front of the fire ha ha,

Enjoy

Atb flynny

I always have just ice with my whiskey,think it tastes better that way.

Well it is the 16 yr old tonight,and i have to say it is very nice,not getting the citrus,but the toffee defiantly comes through,a nice full body and it makes your tongue tingle as it passes over the back,a very nice and smooth after taste,i wouldn't say no to a large bottle of this and an open fire. :good: