I think I'm in love...?

DrQ

Dear all..

I was in my local shotgun shop yesterday morning when I was struck by this most beautiful vision. There before my eyes... A ceasar guerini tempio light weight... She looked absolutely stunning. I just had to hold her. She felt fantastic. A little expensive, but she is Italian after all.

I just can't get her out of my head!

I must have her....

I'm thinking that my dear, sweet lovely old Browning 325 has served it's purpose & it's time to move on.

I was thinking of a new 525, or Cynergy, but now.... I'm compleatly smitten!

Any thoughts please...

Q

Edited by DrQ

Dear all..

I was in my local shotgun shop yesterday morning when I was struck by this most beautiful vision. There before my eyes... A ceasar guerini tempio light weight... She looked absolutely stunning. I just had to hold her. She felt fantastic. A little expensive, but she is Italian after all.

I just can't get her out of my head!

I must have her....

I'm thinking that my dear, sweet lovely old Browning 325 has served it's purpose & it's time to move on.

I was thinking of a new 525, or Cynergy, but now.... I'm compleatly smitten!

Any thoughts please...

Q

hi fella did you buy the gun?

I can understand it. I'm a Ceasar Guerini fan, been shooting a Maxum in 20 bore, 30 inch barrels for game and pigeon for a couple of seasons now. Fantastic gun!

You will get the usual "don't hold their secondhand value" **** from those that have never shot one. And the usual "buy a Browning, Miroku or Beretta", but it's all balls. :big_boss:

Get a Guerini, it makes sense!

Edited by Whitebridges

I can understand it. I'm a Ceasar Guerini fan, been shooting a Maxum in 20 bore, 30 inch barrels for game and pigeon for a couple of seasons now. Fantastic gun!

You will get the usual "don't hold their secondhand value" **** from those that have never shot one. And the usual "buy a Browning, Miroku or Beretta", but it's all balls. :big_boss:

I really don't know.. It's the Tempio I'm looking at (not lightweight). I will mainly be using it for clays. In which case

maybe a second hand Browning 725......?

Why is it never easy??

went clay shooting friday with a beretta,went in the gun shop came out with a ceasar guerini summit well pleased :good: