winchestor sxp

bigman

Winchester SPX is actually a Hatsan.

Be aware that some time ago acceptance of an initial consignment was refused by Winchester since the quality control by Hatsan was exceedingly poor.

These guns were eventually dumped on to the market where they sometimes turn up for sale extremely cheaply. Something was salvaged from the initial disaster by swapping about various components to make shootable guns. It`s worth checking to make sure all the part numbers tally. If they don`t, I`d be inclined to suspect one made up from the erstwhile duff batch.

The benelli Supernova actually is the worlds greatest pump.

I have both the SXP and the 870 both equally brilliant to shoot my 870 is a fixed choke whilst the SXP is a multichoke , I've recently customised my Remington as there are lots of aftermarket parts for this gun but not as many for the SXP as yet . Check out my article on duracoat and you'll see my 870 :D

tempted buy the sxp its cheaper and there could be couple of months wait for the lefthanded remington to be ordered in , had a feel of the sxp today an it felt cheap an plastic but then for the money it might not be to bad , hate having to order an wait for things Grrrrrr just cant decide