Doncaster/south Yorkshire

fuzzypigeon

Anyone got the address for this joint ?

Suppose I best dust off the shotty then lol.

Thanks Karl

The post code is or was wrong ,some one be along and say wot it is ,to be fair it's easy to find ,as for dusting the dust off the wind will do that mate ,good luck with the new born when he or she pops out

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't look at the map on the Park Lodge website - I think that's Tom's house in Pollington and you can't get to it that easily from there!

You need the postcode DN14 9ED and keep going up that road and over the motorway. As you reach the bend at the bottom of the hill you can see the lattice towers across to the left. Just stay on the tarmac (dirt eventually) and it'll lead you to it.

well tony im off to the clay club in question this friday or i might go to pinewood with my latest addition to see if its barrells are straight ???

if anyone is interested im at the donny side of barnsley , so if anyone fancys meeting for 50-100 birds on friday drop me a line atb craig... :good:

well tony im off to the clay club in question this friday or i might go to pinewood with my latest addition to see if its barrells are straight ???

if anyone is interested im at the donny side of barnsley , so if anyone fancys meeting for 50-100 birds on friday drop me a line atb craig... :good:

that will be the little orange round birds not the 2 legged variety before any puns are thrown my way.......... :yay: