rugby

dogrun

yea a couple of dirty tricks and he should have gone off,if it was one of ours it would of been off you go,but never mined they were just to quick to fast and to hard for our boys,at least we gave them a good game,i hope england do the same next week ,or beat them fingers xsed but we won't ear the last of it thats the only trouble,not that we don't want england to win good on them if they do,but its only a game.cheers ron

yea a couple of dirty tricks and he should have gone off,if it was one of ours it would of been off you go,but never mined they were just to quick to fast and to hard for our boys,at least we gave them a good game,i hope england do the same next week ,or beat them fingers xsed but we won't ear the last of it thats the only trouble,not that we don't want england to win good on them if they do,but its only a game.cheers ron

Football is "only a game" Rugby is a clash of titans with the tactics of chess and the brutality of the thug,only a game......(walks away shaking head and muttering to himself) :lol: :lol:

Any of you have any idea how i can go about getting tickets for the 6 nations next year. I would love to take my lad to Englands first match at Twickenham against the scots. Do the tickets go on general sale on ticket master type sites ?

Cheers for any help you can give.

The only 6 Nations England game that goes on general sale is against Italy on Sunday, March 10th. Beware of buying from touts as checks are made and you may be turned away at the gate. An alternative is to get tickets for the Barbarians games in the summer - very entertaining and some big names putting in an appearance.

England women take on New Zealand's Black Ferns at the Army stadium in Aldershot on Tuesday. Tickets are only a fiver and I guarantee you will not be disappointed by the standard of play.

Nick