HotRox Electronic Hand warmer

I got one sent through as an evaluation sample for another forum...

They're not hugely warm, but then they are clean and no hassle to get to operating temperature. Just the flick of a switch as opposed to faffing around with lighter fluid or whatever else.

Having said that, I still use a Zippo handwarmer as I like a handwarmer to be hot.

HotRox Electronic Hand warmer

Has anyone got one? Are they any good?

POL

I saw these for sale in an Avalon guns news letter and ended up getting one for my mother (non shooter ) who has an arthuritic thumb joint and had made a comment about if it was still possible to get the charcoal stick handwarmers earlier in the year. Its simple/ clean to use with no fuel sticks or liquid and i was quite impressed about how long you get heat output from a full charge( a couple of hours )

Avalon are doing them for £20 is anywhere else doing them cheaper ?

I saw these for sale in an Avalon guns news letter and ended up getting one for my mother (non shooter ) who has an arthuritic thumb joint and had made a comment about if it was still possible to get the charcoal stick handwarmers earlier in the year. Its simple/ clean to use with no fuel sticks or liquid and i was quite impressed about how long you get heat output from a full charge( a couple of hours )

Avalon are doing them for £20 is anywhere else doing them cheaper ?

I have the same mail as you from Avalon! Thats where I noticed them. Thanks all for your reply.