::Hide Poles:: D-I-Y

GREENGRASS

Bought second hand camo net to use as hide. When I went to buy hide poles from local shooting shop set of 4 with bag £45.00 :lol: I think not. Bought 3 washing line poles which you can adjust the height off, got fitter at work to put a point on the bottom ( and Bobs your uncle ) also painted them at work aswell. Total cost £6.00. :lol:

And no I,m not Scottish or from Yorkshire ( no offence lads ).

Regards Greengrass: :lol:

Will put Pic on TOPIC SHOOTING RELATED PICS:

;)

I bought the same kind of poles from Leeds market plus 1 can each of red primer,1 foliage kind of green and 1 black car spray paint.

I sprayed the lot with the primer which was matt and put stripes of black and green randomly with it. It gives a damn good camo effect with hardly any shine. 3 poles and 3 sprays only came to £6.75.

By the way Yorkshire men aren’t tight they are just careful with there money.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don,t actually come from Cannock Columbus. I Reside about 4Miles from the place. I hope the Scottish and Yorkshire people who view this site don,t think that your being Racist to-wards them by using the words Jock and Tyke. What type of aspersions are those towards your fellow man?? What would you call a coloured person?? As for your acumen of Cannock people how many do you know. I happen to have an abundance of friends and work colleagues who live in Cannock and the surrounding areas. I,m sure you meant nothing scurrilous in your remarks.

I hope I have not alienated one,s self with my reply. Maybe when your a little more articulate we could (maybe) go for a beer in Cannock.

Regards G:G

• 2 weeks later...

Actually GG calling a black person "coloured" is as bad as using any other derogatory term, I have several black friends who would take great offence at being refered to as being "coloured". just so you know, :beer:

No offence, I'd have a drink in cannock, make a change from sunny Brum.:lol:

Is that hospital still in cannock? I worked on it when it was being built about 14 years ago (bloody hell I feel old).