Ear Plugs

M Lugs

when shooting shotguns i wear ear plugs by RUAG, however I find thst these uncomfortable.

i have heard great things about green leopard custom made ear plugs, so i was wondering if they are worth investing in due to me being only 16 and my ears seem to grow larger every time i look at them!! :good:

are there any other products on the market that are just as good but prehaps a wee bit cheaper, as i would be most annoyed if i was to try and put them in one day only to find they didn't fit properly!!

Thanks in advance

Lugs

Lugs,

You will not find a more comfortable pair of plugs than the green leopard ones, I have two pairs and they are superb.

They cannot be anything other than comfortable as they are moulded in your ears. It is a strange sensation when they do them.

IMO they are well worth the money, and at 16 you probably aren't going to change shape much. Unless you are a mutant.(which is possible as you come from Essex) :good::lol:

I personally dont get on with plug type ear defenders, they make my ears sore very quickly. I also had my right ear torn off in a car crash in 1984 and although it looks relatively normal I have trouble inserting plugs in that side. I also hate not being able to hear anything when hunting.

I bought a pair of Peltor Tac 6s (electronic muffs) a couple of weeks ago and I think they are really good. I would certainly reccomend them. I shoot pigeons and crows a couple of times a week and you can hear the crows coming when they are a couple of hundred yards away.

You can buy them new on ebay for £38. Batteries are supposed to be good for 200 hours use.

Leeboy

I personally dont get on with plug type ear defenders, they make my ears sore very quickly. I also had my right ear torn off in a car crash in 1984 and although it looks relatively normal I have trouble inserting plugs in that side. I also hate not being able to hear anything when hunting.

I bought a pair of Peltor Tac 6s (electronic muffs) a couple of weeks ago and I think they are really good. I would certainly reccomend them. I shoot pigeons and crows a couple of times a week and you can hear the crows coming when they are a couple of hundred yards away.

You can buy them new on ebay for £38. Batteries are supposed to be good for 200 hours use.

Leeboy

hi mate can you tell me whos selling them for £38 tempted at that price, cheers