Do I need to declare on my renewal

fergie

just a thought i declared everything when i applied for my SGC do i need to declare it all again nothing has changed. all it was is a couple of sp30 that are spent. also I had a heart transplant, i declared all my meds past and present including the antidepressants that you automatically get put on post transplant obviously this was all put on the original application 5 years ago and like I said nothing has changed

Just to be clear i am not on antidepressants all my meds are the same now as they where when I was granted my 1st SGC

The application form tells you exactly what you put down in terms of convictions :

...On renewal details need only be given of convictions since the existing

certificate was issued...

Regards medications, if unsure, put them down, on a seperate sheet if needed. Just follow the instructions on the top of the first page of the application form :

If you wish to provide any information further to the questions below

separately to this form, you must sign and date that information.

just a thought i declared everything when i applied for my SGC do i need to declare it all again nothing has changed. all it was is a couple of sp30 that are spent. also I had a heart transplant, i declared all my meds past and present including the antidepressants that you automatically get put on post transplant obviously this was all put on the original application 5 years ago and like I said nothing has changed

Just to be clear i am not on antidepressants all my meds are the same now as they where when I was granted my 1st SGC

***!!! mate, thats amazing!!! you have my deepest respect.