Dougy

Bought this some time early this year,(April) i had been waiting on a different gunsmith to do a rebarrel but got let down, After waiting over 4 months (nearly 5) and nothing but fairy tale's i decided to take it elsewere, and after a chat with Simon from Border Barrels he recomended Dave from Valkyrie Rifles.

I must say the gent is very interesting both to talk to and to listen to. The work looks good and i was pleased to have met Dave and if it shoots as good as it looks he will have more custom from myself in the future hopefully :good:

post-2987-0-51577000-1356201216_thumb.jpg

Swaro 3-12x50 ill

Sonic Mod

post-2987-0-19000500-1356201382_thumb.jpg

when the weather shows signs of improving i should get out and get some 53grn Vmax heading down range tosee what its capable of.

The but pad was loose after a quick tart up of the stock so its been taken off for a more per fix.

Edited by Dougy

I've got a tikka m55 that was rebarrelled from a 22/250 to 6mmbr all work done by PRS and it's the most accurate rifle I've ever owned.some say M55 is the best

action tikka made, just need a standard stock for it as it's fitted with a super sport stock which is more suited for target work.