NPPC Info

Heppy1148

Can anyone please PM me with some info to do with the NPPC i.e How much it is etc. Any ground in north lincolnshire, or humberside.

Am getting desparate now and the season is all but over!! :D

Also which is the better club NPPC or Pest-Rid for my area? (north of lincoln to Driffield)

I haven't joined either yet just need some direction for the best option.

Cheers all

Cheers for the reply. I have been on this site before but it does not tell me how much it is and if there is any land to choose from in my area (S****horpe) Scunny.

Do you know when the winter rape gets sown so i know when to think about looking.

How do you rate the NPPC. Do you think it is worth it?

Like it says all over the NPPC site, why not call them?

Most outfits won't simply give away a directory of shooting land and contact details on the net, you need to make contact and with NPPC it really does look like you need to call them.

yes i understand people like to keep certain cards close to their chest, but if i can get feedback from people who have first hand experience rather than the seller then all the better. More so in this day and age when people who do not put any ground work in prior tend to be ripped off.

I am sure you will understand!!

cheers for your comments though.

Can anyone please PM me with some info to do with the NPPC i.e How much it is etc. Any ground in north lincolnshire, or humberside.

Am getting desparate now and the season is all but over!! ???

Also which is the better club NPPC or Pest-Rid for my area? (north of lincoln to Driffield)

I haven't joined either yet just need some direction for the best option.

Cheers all

You need to ask someone who has a member of both. This would given you a fair insight into both set ups

Jonno

Hi

Yes there is land around scunny but you need to phone jon about the rest ...ie how much.

The idea is NPPC will give you the land but you have to find the birds so it sometimes involves some

travelling. I live in halifax and the nearest land to me is about 25 miles away.

I think for the money it's not bad......you pays your money you takes your chance.

Ask hawkeye he'll help you out.

Cheers :)

:good: aubs