Slow mo pheasant

Cool....

I have slo mo recording on my phone, I did the same as you, but shooting a decoying pigeon, you can see the shot hit the bird.

It's a shame the camera is not better quality when zoomed in, it woul be handy for clay shooting, to watch back and see exactly where your shot is going.......

benelli m2, never shot it but it feels right when i picked it up and shouldered it,the guy at the shooting ground where i tried it said the fit was about perfect,with possibly a slight height adjustment on the comb would know better when i have a lesson or twoafter ive bought it

Great vid. I've managed to see the shot a couple of times ( not as clear as this though) and its amazing how tight the pattern looks even with open chokes. Shame the cameras cannot catch this all the time it would be a massive help to working out why a bird gets missed

Cool....

I have slo mo recording on my phone, I did the same as you, but shooting a decoying pigeon, you can see the shot hit the bird.

It's a shame the camera is not better quality when zoomed in, it woul be handy for clay shooting, to watch back and see exactly where your shot is going.......

Have a look at "shotkam" on you tube. Does exactly that.