all this lovely weather and i'm stuck at work!

lister1

You need something with 4 wheel drive :lol:

Mine is fueled up and ready to go down the marsh saturday, or maybe tomorrow afternoon if i get out of work early enough!

I'll be out Saturday, snow or now snow, think I might head out on kirton, as its a neap tide I think I'm going to head out a little further.

My last car was rear wheel drive and was useless on wet grass :blush:

I'm going ti get rid of the BMW in the spring/summer.

I've got a landy but its in the workshop, well its half finished but I moved house and now I can't get on till I get my new work shop built.

I'll be out Saturday, snow or now snow, think I might head out on kirton, as its a neap tide I think I'm going to head out a little further.

I'm going ti get rid of the BMW in the spring/summer.

I've got a landy but its in the workshop, well its half finished but I moved house and now I can't get on till I get my new work shop built.

Roll it out and get the it finished in the snow! I changing loads of parts on mine in -8 and a foot of snow this time last year!

Little bit more to do than change a few parts! I did a full rewire once in freezing temps. Was not fun.

Got to redesign and build the front dumb irons.

As well as other welding and assembly. Think I'll wait till I get the workshop sorted first.

Anyway fancy a trip out on kirton? I wouldn't taking you out.

Well I just took the dog out for a walk and apart from snow all the flood water is frozen solid.

Which will make a duck flight difficult.

So will check on things tomorrow.

I couldn`t afford to run my Landy defender 90 when I got married and had kids so it had to go. Must admit I do miss it.

Still, my Berlingo van has been brilliant. I`m thinking of getting the model with the slip differential next. Ok not a 4x4 as such but its surprising how they perform in muddy fields after witnessing a friends in action. :good:

Edited by Yoggy