Pheasant shooting with Gopro Hero 3

adam f

Just a short vid of a few shoots the past weeks, still learning and getting to grips with the Gopro but really liking the way I can critic my shooting afterwards.

Edited on IPad iMovie so not the best but hope you enjoy.

Adam

Edited by adam f

Yes I've always shot pull through, as you said, just seems to work for me, mount behind the bird, pull through, measure the lead, pull the trigger and keep swinging... Well that's the concept anyway!

Yes, Meg is young, she's just turned 1, so yes her first season shooting. Ive pushed her hard quite young, but she's soaked it up and done me proud!

Yes I've always shot pull through, as you said, just seems to work for me, mount behind the bird, pull through, measure the lead, pull the trigger and keep swinging... Well that's the concept anyway!

Yes, Meg is young, she's just turned 1, so yes her first season shooting. Ive pushed her hard quite young, but she's soaked it up and done me proud!

For such a young dog she handled it well ( well for an older one come to that !)

I enjoyed that and my only complaint is that it was too short, we need to see more, especially of Meg. :good:

Sorry! I only had limited footage to play with... I'll aim to build up a bit more before I post the next one. Glad you liked it though.

mate are your settings right on the camera, it should be a much clearer picture with that camera????? is it a black edition you have?

It's the white edition but should take the same quality footage. To be honest I've not even looked at the settings, like a typical bloke I just took it out of the package and pressed record!

Edited by adam f