sat. trip

karl h

looking forward to getting out and doing some serious shooting tomorrow. Got about 150 acres just been drilled with barley brother in law went to look yesterday pigeons dropping out of the sky every where like leaves. Got to go get some some cartridges today though cos im frightened about running out.

good luck... hopefully they wont just disappear when you get there...

bring your camera if you have one.. and lets see.....

i am off this afternoon to do bunny bashing... and phesant shooting...if i get lucky.

The continuing mild weather seems to be stopping them flocking up in substantial numbers.

Also the plentiful food options mean that big flocks hitting the only food field in the area, is possibly a thing of the past.

I put about 150+ out of a wood on our Shoot yesterday, when I went to look at the birds.

I still believe that, if you are on a good food crop, you are well concealed, your decoy spread is right, then any passing pigeon will come and have a look.

looking forward to getting out and doing some serious shooting tomorrow. Got about 150 acres just been drilled with barley brother in law went to look yesterday pigeons dropping out of the sky every where like leaves. Got to go get some some cartridges today though cos im frightened about running out.

i find it hard to beleive that there is newly sown barley at this time of year you sure its not wheat ??

cheers kirky