tas valley gun club

toby12

Hi all, my local gun club, tas valley, is looking for new members.

we are a small clay shooting club based in tasburgh,ten miles south of norwich on the a140.

we shoot english sporting,50 birds,every other sunday from end of feb to september.its a friendly shoot with a wide age and ability range,the targets are diverse,with a decent mix of terrain including a wood and a high tower.insurance is mandatory.

There are trophy shoots regularly throughout the season and there is a tea hut/burger van on site.

The club has been running for thirty odd years but we could do with some new members.

Anyone interested or have any questions please ask.

If you want to "try before you buy" you can shoot as aguest

thanks for looking.

Toby

hi gunnerbob.just read your post,it will be great to see you, first date is 24 feb @ 9;30 i just realised i do not have a scooby what the post code is! i will hunt it up and post it for you.

ranger 525, you can use any size shell you want,steel or lead. up to 28g.but we use only fibre wad. i assume your son is robert? any other questions please feel free to ask

thanks for the responses so far.

hi people

thanks for your interest, if you have a look at our web site. www.tasvalleygunclub.co.uk you will find all the details you need.

the shoot is bout ten miles south of norwich on the a140, just through tasburgh turn left on the crossroads and a quarter mile on the left.

any probs with website/directions/meeting on the day etc, just let me know

all the best sean

Gosh...

Last shot here when I was a member for the years 84 to 88 or so.

Moved away from the area but recently the family and I have been thinking or returning to Norfolk and just so happened to pass by the club when visiting friends.

If we do return then shall definately be re-joining.

Seem to recall at the time a guy called Bob Evans? Was running it- he had a CJ7 Wrangler type Jeep and as a then 14 year old I so wished to have one, still do but dont have shares in BP or Esso

• 2 weeks later...