The shooting show this sat

flynny

Might go but not to buy anything . No such thing as a bargain at shows as the shops pay a fortune just for a stand

Thats often true but not always, with that much competition all around them they are going to have to be a bit business like or they won't sell anything. They know as well as you do you can eyeball the stock and hunt it down later on the internet.

Some of the trade shows at Bisley are very cheap. My mate comes to the Phoenix all the way from Wales to stock up for himself and half his club every year. He phones some of the dealers in advance to make sure they know he is coming. And he negotiates the prices before he goes. Other people do the same.

If the Shooting Show becomes more established and a lot of gunshops around the country continue with their attitude problems then a lot of business could be done this way in future.

Edited by Vince Green

is it a case of looking out for pw polo shirts and badges ....... me myself will prob wear my blue skeet vest with pw badge on and i am the size of a small roundabout so you skinny fella's will have to walk around me then there is no excuse not to see me and say hi or get out the way fatty hehehehehe

I'll be the one walking round with a couple of black eyes and a bloody nose, after calling all the blokes bigger than me fatty and pushing my way past them.

I think the BASC stand would be best for a meeting place. at lunch time with a beer in hand for David :good: