iPhone 5 probs

Essex Keeper

Can't be a connection issue if its working on hands free!

Are you losing ability to hear the other caller (possible ear piece issue) or are they losing your voice (possible mic problem).

Either way make an appointment with an Apple store and they will sort it or probably just replace the phone while you wait.

mate of mine says upgrading from the 4 to the 5 was the worst thing hes ever done.

looses connection on calls and keeps rebooting itself several times a day, im sure once they update software it will sort problems out till then im sticking with my 4

Iv got iPhone 4 and just got this for vodaphone

If you've not already downloaded iOS 6.1 for your iPhone 4s, please hold off for the next version while Apple fixes 3G performance issues. Thanks

So Mabye it's down to iOS 6.1

6.1.1 is in beta testing stage, so give it a few days.

I've had a company iPhone 5 since Nov to replace a Blackberry for a 'pilot' trial. I rarely had a dropped call with my Blackberry. I now frequently get a dropped call with the iPhone and believe as a phone and for email, the Blackberry is significantly superior.

I totally agree with this, I've just had a blackberry replaced with an iphone for work, and its an awful business phone, cuts out all the time,makes responding to emails a trauma! I'm sure its great for watching vids and downloading apps onto, but its not a patch on the bb as a business tool. The battery life is terrible too.