newbies

markbivvy

not so long back we where told to give the new comers a break.

now one poor sad old man has had his first thread zapped.

bring the retard back.

Henry was it you.who zapped it i mean.

Shame really,but it got into abit of a mudslinging exercise, oh well.................

Bit far calling someone a retard though, oops does anyone else have this feeling of deja vu?!?!?!?!?! :(

not so long back we where told to give the new comers a break.

now one poor sad old man has had his first thread zapped.

bring the retard back.

Henry was it you.who zapped it i mean.

i agree here - i think it would have been very good to have started a real debate here - rather than deny others in having their say.. bring back freedom of speech. why did you call her a "sad old man"?

Dammit I missed something ? :(

hello there everybody.. no I am not back .. i was not the lady in question.. she did have a valid point (i being a member of a local club and know a few types as seem to exist here) Although I must say I am surprised that a site of this calibre does not allow debate i am most disappointed.. does anyone agree?

hello there everybody.. no I am not back .. i was not the lady in question.. she did have a valid point (i being a member of a local club and know a few types as seem to exist here) Although I must say I am surprised that a site of this calibre does not allow debate i am most disappointed.. does anyone agree?

Nope....you joined 26 minutes later and use a dynamic IP so have something to hide however,put your cards on the table rather than abuse and we will see what you have to say.

Awww. What did we miss then?

There should be a vault of zapped threads open to inspection for those slow Monday mornings.

I`ll do you a deal............ :(

Aww I am still none the wiser - both on this subject matter and of course generally speaking.

What'o Mungler, hows it going?

Have you tried MC's Blackberry Whiskey or did you just use it to clean the gun with :( :no::D

Are you shooting at Monday madness?

I will be shooting the Monday madness, that is provided my eyesight returns following MC's moonshine. Actually, it ain't that bad when 'cut' with other booze / mixers.

Am looking forward to the Kent gig. Any excuse for a day off work to go shooting.

MC better bring my fiver back as well, I will be wanting that returned :D