Sandhurst

macs beretta

Ex-military here. Is it so easy to buy out and rename a dedication to those who served? And who received benefits/cash, etc. in the process of 'facilitating' this disgrace, I wonder?

You will have to go a long way to find any service personnel, current or ex-, who agree with this deal, especially when it involves a country where democracy and civil rights are treated with such scorn.

I'm not a military man but my grandfather was. In the trenches in some god forsaken place Ypres i think , He got badly injured by shrapnel and for the rest of his life he had to have his leg bandages changed regularly, as a very young lad ( i'm 57 ) we would leave the room, i didn't understand why at the time. He never mentioned his experiences, never heard him moan or complain. many years later (after he passed away ) i started looking at what went on out there, truly unbelievable.

And to think we could sink so low for a few quid, i truly despair.

Any how when i look at this i feel so proud of my granddad and all the other lads.