Partner in labour

chady

Well I'm glad my miss didn't go into labour as rush our traffic was a nightmare!!!! God feel for people who do and have to get into a city in rush hour......

If your mrs ever dose and its rush hour time I would get an ambulance... Unless you want child in car....

Well I think we're in for a long slog got to have a pesery which could take 24 hours!! So could be sat here a while..........

And I think we're in a cattle market lol

Rachel's blood pressure gone up a tad bit lol

Oh well got shooting mag and fishing mag...

Got any good takeaway no??? Lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God she must be getting her own back on you for something! Lay odds it, whatever sex it is, will come out with a parking ticket stuck on the forehead.

I remember when my daughter was born ( our second) she came out so fast the midwife was down the end with a baseball catchers mit. 5lb 7oz of screaming, slippery, carp machine. Lost count of the number of times she puked down me neck or filled her nappy up with the sound like a bomber flying low overhead. Hyperactive but so bright it's frightening. Got a Phd in political science and lecturing at York University now.

Somehow all the bad times you had seem to sink into the abyss. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Both son and daughter doing well for themselves.

Make sure you take loads of piccies and cherish them, especially while they are young. Time flies by so quickly and before you know it they have flown the nest.

Oh and by the way, make sure you really soak the baby's head. HID won't be in any fit state to natter so she will miss the hangover.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Thx.

My 5 year old is dead clever he top of the class and way a head. I hope he goes to uni and dose well for himself but all of this is down to his mother...

I could be sat here till we'd night if all there tricks don't work and we end up having a c section...

Send us a pint down lol

Jamie

Lol know nothing!! Not even a contraction lol

Well I'm at home as got kicked out at 10 and Rachel's still sat there lol!!!

Oh well back for 11 2moro and see what happens

Better get some sleep might not get any for a while lol

Thx

Josh is doing well slept and fed every hour for first 3 hours and now slept for a bought 3 hours kept waking in between but did not really cry.... So all good..

We're just waiting for the discharge papers and then on our way home..

While I and we all read this and we are very lucky to have had it smooth and straightforward!! And hopefully every one on here has had the same experience or will have..

Please spend a minute to think a bought the poor people who are not so lucky some terrible things happen!!!