Luvin the tikka.

aister

Had to share a pic of this target shot with my new tikka T3 lite in 6.5x55. Its had 30 odd shots through it so far and the groups seem to be getting smaller all the time, looking forward to reloading when my bullets arrive.

5 shot group shot with winchester 140gr SP at 100 yards.

post-29954-0-54756200-1362183790_thumb.jpg

Looks excellent mate i fancy a Tikka T3 Lite in 223 although how do you find your A Bolt? Theres some good deals on them these days

ATB

Lewis

Hi mate I had a A-bolt in 223 but i upgraded to Tikka t3 in 223..both fantastic guns and both really bang on accurate but the tikka is just in a different class, smoother bolt, better stock, better mag, and just a better feel...But both took down foxes just the same and i hit my longest fox with the browning @200 yards not a long shot by any means but the one that i will allways remember..but you cant beat the browning for the price..

rich.

Looks excellent mate i fancy a Tikka T3 Lite in 223 although how do you find your A Bolt? Theres some good deals on them these days

ATB

Lewis

I love my browning A-bolt as it is super accurate with my home loads, but I have to agree with rich in saying the tikka has a better feel to it. If I was going for another .223 to do a lot of foxing/rabbiting where the gun is in and out of pickups and rattling around on a quad I would go for another A-bolt and some really good glass to put on top Very good value for money, there is a new one on guntrader just now for £499.

I had the same rifle years ago, shot as good as yours with pretty much any reload and the factory I tried.

Nice to shoot round.

Did you swap trigger springs? Make a wonderful trigger with a light spring !

I remember it taking three rounds to zero with a centered scope and mounts!

U.