Hello from Newcastle

Hello people am Karl, am a novice returning to shooting. I am interested in air rifles mainly but also have my eyes on a shot gun down the line . I have a crossman ratcatcher used years ago for ratting :) I have just got myself a new rifle HW97KT wooden stock. So I will be heading up to Steve smith shooting ground to rid the world of some evil paper squares. If anyone uses SSG let me know good days to go, bit boring shooting alone or if anyone knows another range to shoot let me know. I will be get used to my rifle then I am going to try to maybe a local permission if possible as I know they are rare these days.

Hello people am Karl, am a novice returning to shooting. I am interested in air rifles mainly but also have my eyes on a shot gun down the line . I have a crossman ratcatcher used years ago for ratting :) I have just got myself a new rifle HW97KT wooden stock. So I will be heading up to Steve smith shooting ground to rid the world of some evil paper squares. If anyone uses SSG let me know good days to go, bit boring shooting alone or if anyone knows another range to shoot let me know. I will be get used to my rifle then I am going to try to maybe a local permission if possible as I know they are rare these days.

hi mate .and welcome

youll find steve smiths fairly busy most days so you will have plenty of company on the range.its closed monday&thursday.£5 and shoot all day.

atb

alan

Cheers for all the welcomes people

Hi Karl welcome, also have HW97KT Plastic....great choice.

Pity you are so far away always need good air rifle shooters

Yeah it's shame am to far, I liked the plastic stock gun, I just fancied the wood when I seen it.was going for the plastic stock tho first

hi mate .and welcome

youll find steve smiths fairly busy most days so you will have plenty of company on the range.its closed monday&thursday.£5 and shoot all day.

atb

alan

That's good to hear that's it busy, had images of me on my tod, most times

welcome along Karl,where in newcastle are you mate?............DAZ

I live in jarrow mate just near the Tyne tunnel south tyneside side

Cheers bullet boy, been having a good read and a good look at the hunting photos/videos. Everyone seems canny on here and willing to share knowledge and help out the beginners (like myself). Like the friendly banter on here makes for good reading.

Anything you need feel free to ask.

ATB bud.