Top shot

IXI KARL IXI

Would have been nice to see Mike sucker punch him when he got sent home (i'm a navey seal dont you know) if i here him say that onice more 50g bb at the screen. Wonder if my home insurance would cover it.

:mad:

Edited by fse10

Yeah he's a cracking shot, am after Gary to win.

Your right Karl he is a good shot i gotta give him that but to get people's backs up and act like a 2 year old is bang out of order!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series without some so called Navy Seal throwing his toys of the Pram!

Your right Karl he is a good shot i gotta give him that but to get people's backs up and act like a 2 year old is bang out of order!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series without some so called Navy Seal throwing his toys of the Pram!

I agree about time jake was gone I wouldn't mind either Dustin or Gary to win both great shots

Reckon the producers of the show should tell jake where to go. His attitude stinks.

Jake is in because the producers pick the contestants for the show DOH!!!!!!!!!, its carp. The show is big brother with a few guns,

I'm out!!!! tis biz,

ATB

Flynny

There is a "Behind the Scenes" on tonight.

Should be interesting

Wanted Chris to win but glad Dustin beat Mike,

Didnt think it was fair he was allowed back in,

After Jake threw his dummy, whoever was in the shoot off against him should have had a free pass.

Scary thing is that Jake is a coach at a high school, wonder what his employers thought of his attitude

Was the best of the 3 series so far because if you take Jake out, the others seemed to get on, unlike series 2 where the Forces personel thought they were something special

:shaun: