Broomhills AGL membership

Twistedsanity

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. You're that type... :)

I was expecting you in check shirt and pheasant tie. You know the PSG range has gone right... ;)

Give Super Sharp Shooter a message. You'll get on well

Lol, I did start off there doing PSG but I don't own any camo at all :-)

Ill be in a silver shogun most probably accompanied by my rather tall friend

****, I see you wear barbour ( as featured in the recent " is superdry the new Burberry " thread ) and are a member of a PSG club as well according to your blog , own any realtree by any chance? ;-)

Ha. Touché

I love Barbour - it's good stuff (and they owe me nearly £200 in credit).

PSG - I'm a member of a proper club, fully UKPSA affiliated. What they had was...laughable (no offence to you)

Ha. Touché

I love Barbour - it's good stuff (and they owe me nearly £200 in credit).

PSG - I'm a member of a proper club, fully UKPSA affiliated. What they had was...laughable (no offence to you)

I did wonder about the sanity of allowing myself and a few friends to wander through the woods with semi auto shotguns and no licences when I joined there , but it was fun so nobody complained :-)

I did wonder about the sanity of allowing myself and a few friends to wander through the woods with semi auto shotguns and no licences when I joined there , but it was fun so nobody complained :-)

Don't get me wrong, I love PSG. But I do it right. My 10-shot remmy only comes out when it's all above board, official...and worth it.

:)

I will find out what time Alistair and Phil can get there.

Phil will be in Shorts with a cowboy hat, Alistair will come dressed as a Black Labrador and me as a Fat Baker juggling cakes etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you at 10!

Where am i going? anyone got a postcode?

AB

Edited by AlistairB

Met up with PhilR, Beardo, Bakerboy and TwistedSanity and his tall mate this morning who's name escaped me. Phil, Terry, Nick and I went and did a round, there were 8 stands open, all good interesting birds. The layout is good and i can only see it getting better with time. We had a few no birds on one particular stand (stand 6 i think) but they were sorted out with no fuss when we went to pay up.

I'd not been before so i have nothing to compare it to, but everyone who was there said it was a class apart from the previous incarnation. And all followed up by a nice lunch at The Spotted Dog.

I'll definitely go back in a couple of months time to see how they've moved it on even further.

AB

Met up with PhilR, Beardo, Bakerboy and TwistedSanity and his tall mate this morning who's name escaped me. Phil, Terry, Nick and I went and did a round, there were 8 stands open, all good interesting birds. The layout is good and i can only see it getting better with time. We had a few no birds on one particular stand (stand 6 i think) but they were sorted out with no fuss when we went to pay up.

I'd not been before so i have nothing to compare it to, but everyone who was there said it was a class apart from the previous incarnation. And all followed up by a nice lunch at The Spotted Dog.

I'll definitely go back in a couple of months time to see how they've moved it on even further.

AB

A good day out, with good company, good targets all finished off with good beer and food.

We will have to do it again before too long.

Yep thoroughly enjoyed it all round. Oh and GaryB your local has the largest dog I've ever seen!

Echo above comments. If I hadn't had to drive home I'd have been quite happy sitting by the fire with a pint or two all afternoon.

It was nice to put some faces to some names and meet all of you chaps :-)

Good to meet you as well Paul

You will have to look out for the "Herts Massive" meet up threads and when and where we will be shooting.

Next I think will be Almshoebury at Codicote on Sunday 7th April, contact huffhuff (Ben) for details, or maybe Codicote Bottom contact Axor (Michael) or even Redbournebury contact Roly ( Lee).

Having said all of that I think Ben has a fixtures diary on his log.

Terry

The pictures that Nick and Phil took show how big the dog was compared with delicate chubby little cheeks.

Having been whipped across my back by it's tail a few times and with it's slobber marks over the front of my trousers, have caused my wife to think I might have paid for something else rather than the shooting as I had said :lol::lol: .