strange find in the woods!!!!

ronttuk

If you go down to the woods today prepare for a big suprise!!

Me and a friend went shooting today and came accross a canabis factory hidden in the woods!!

There was a temperary green house with a bucket 1/2 full of canabis,grow bags shovels and other stuff.We phoned the police who came and inspected it all,looked around to see if there was other stuff,took the canabis and asked us to remove the rest of the stuff.

If you go down to the woods today prepare for a big suprise!!

Me and a friend went shooting today and came accross a canabis factory hidden in the woods!!

There was a temperary green house with a bucket 1/2 full of canabis,grow bags shovels and other stuff.We phoned the police who came and inspected it all,looked around to see if there was other stuff,took the canabis and asked us to remove the rest of the stuff.

You can do what you like in Essex tonight boys, all the coppers will be stoned :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ron, which woods was it in?

Did you take any cuttings :lol::lol: !

To be honest is cannabis a bad thing? People go drinking and feel like kicking folk in every night of the week. :lol: Alcohol also causes liver damage. Cigarettes cause lung damage. Cars cause pollution which in turn causes health damage.

Lets have a good old cannabis debate! :lol:

mungler its a secret but if you want an 8th next summer let me know !!!!!! :lol:

hotshot no i never i dont do any drugs now im to bloody old :lol:

il cacciatore weather canibis is legal illegal on not would you want drug dealers hiding in your shoot all night :lol::lol:

Did you get their wallets? ( sick joke!)

I agree, i am not a smoker, but there are far worse things out there than weed, dont know if i would want the psychosis in later life that its meant to cause?

psychosis? tic tic tic

you're just jealous because the voices only talk to me. :lol: