Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 12 gauge

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon

£750

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Stafford, Staffordshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 30" barrels
Dsc06778 Dsc06779 Dsc06780

Description

Owned for 10 years approx and bought from first owner. This gun has only been used on beater days and the odd duck shoot so is in excellent condition. There are no marks or dents and it comes in a hard case with gun slip. It has been serviced annually by a gun smith. Selling due to lack of use.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Hi there if I'm not mistaken that is a 687 sporting not a 686 silver pig it's equivalent modle is a 687 silver pig grade 3 and the build qualaty will be no where neer as good as your gun ? you are selling it far to cheep if I'd not already got one I'd snap you hand off someone will have a steel and a gun that will out last any new beretta silver pig

Not it's defo a grade 3 it has a silver oval and hand finished engraving replaceable barrel shoulders. Mid vents everything you only get on a high grade 680 series gun like I say under priced if I was selling I'd have it up for 1400 quid min. Remember a new silver pig one is that new and nothing like as wel made

Not it's defo a grade 3 it has a silver oval and hand finished engraving replaceable barrel shoulders. Mid vents everything you only get on a high grade 680 series gun like I say under priced if I was selling I'd have it up for 1400 quid min. Remember a new silver pig one is that new and nothing like as wel made

It's a super gun but is an older 687 Silver Pigeon not a Silver Pigeon 3.

I've sold a fair few of these in the past ( 60+) so know what I'm talking about.

It's a super gun but is an older 687 Silver Pigeon not a Silver Pigeon 3.

I've sold a fair few of these in the past ( 60+) so know what I'm talking about.

I've got of these sitting in my cabinet bought around 87 for £750 or so. Far superior build quality to the later Silver Pigeon model.

The engraving is much finer on the one advertised than the broadly similar SP3 but if anyone had bothered to look at photos of the two side by side the differences are clearly obvious.