what do you think

Jay

yeah. I loved the side action on the S510 I did have. It's beautifully smooth and you can do it with very limited movement of the right hand. But, it took me next to no time to get used to the rear action on my Daystate. Rapids and the HW are side action, Daystates are all rear action; if the top brands can't agree on what's best, I'm not going to be able to give a definitive answer! the only thing that makes a difference for me is where the safety catch is in relation to the action - I find a safety catch well away from the bolt action is far more irritating than the position of the bolt!

All my gas guns have right handed side bolts, this is what im used to. However i think i would prefere a rear bolt over a side lever because i shoot left handed i might make reolading easier. Ive found ambidexterous guns are never truely ambidexterous and left handed guns always come at a premium.

So although i dont own one and i own two side bolts, i think i would prefere a rear bolt.