NM800 Discount topic gone!

LancsGunsmith

I took delivery of mine during the week, and didn't get any discount.... I emailed them after the order, with the discount code, and never got a reply....

My shooting buddies where so impressed with it, they both ordered one, BUT not from TacLight due to them not standing over there discount code....

Shame, but no sleep lost...!

I took delivery of mine during the week, and didn't get any discount.... I emailed them after the order, with the discount code, and never got a reply....

My shooting buddies where so impressed with it, they both ordered one, BUT not from TacLight due to them not standing over there discount code....

Shame, but no sleep lost...!

Sounds like they are contravening the trades description act. I would remind them.

Sounds like they are contravening the trades description act. I would remind them.

No it was an offer advertised by a member who took the time to strike a deal for other members benefits. It's was very good of the suppliers and for whatever reason they have now withdrawn it.

I was lucky enough to get one discounted but would have got one anyway and their service has been very good.

Harry

The discount wasn't with taclight.co.uk

But with Dereelight so you should be ordering of http://www.nightmaster.co.uk

Well I wouldn't have put the discount code on the internet, as it would't surprise me if people outside PW have ordered kit and the codes gone round the houses.

Anyway, good deal shame I missed it!