Few hours clearing bunnies

Tod

Had a call from Tex off the forum to go over and help clear some rabbits and hares from the estate he shoots as they where attracting the wrong kind of attention shall we say, conditions were spot on for the HMR with very little wind, started on a small sheep farmers before dark and shot 9 off one field in less than an hour, definitly a bit of a problem there and did some good fairly long range shots, then met the estate manager who was waiting to drive us round the estate on the back of a 4 wheel drive pick up, spoilt or what, really gives you a 360 degree view of everything this way, nearly ended up over the side a few times when it got rough though :lol: , saw a couple of charlies about but they were wise and vanished, had a great 2 1/2 hours lost count how many we shot, must have been 7 - 8 hares and 20 - 25 rabbits, not bad to say i was back home for midnight, picture is just a few of them as left some at the estate.

Thanks for a great night Tex

post-53283-0-34089700-1367472743_thumb.jpg

Youre welcome tod, their all cleaned & ready for the freezer,the dogs picked 3 rabbits this morning what we didnt

pick up in the grass field & 2 down the side of the wood.

I will not mention to swiss about you only haveing 1 mag,?

I had fast fingers though :whistling:

Youre welcome tod, their all cleaned & ready for the freezer,the dogs picked 3 rabbits this morning what we didnt

pick up in the grass field & 2 down the side of the wood.

I will not mention to swiss about you only haveing 1 mag,?