.223 Privi Partizan 100yd group

lewis2012

Went out with my Browning A-Bolt in .223 to zero my new scope a Nikko Stirling diamond 3-12x56 using 55gr privi partizan sp and these are the groups I achieved at 100yds. Bare in mind I'm new to CF so someone with more experience could achieve better groups. The bullet holes outside the center of the target were made when the scope was tried first, then with some adjustments, I had the top grouping.

post-58742-0-01853000-1367570153_thumb.jpg

I was with Lewis2012 when he tried his new scope, and the holes were actually made with a Biro at 3 inches! :lol: Joking aside, the PRVI ammo' is well suited to his rifle, and the rifle/scope is an excellent combination. :good:

Shhh steve lol I don't want them to know about the biro haa, I'm going to put the video of you semi auto ruger on you tube then post it on shooting videos :)

Excellent shooting, I use PPU 100g SP through my Howa .243 on the deer and when zeroing I was as impressed as you are with PPU ammunition and it only cost me £12.00 for 20

ATB

Alan