20g O/U for sale

bindi

Due to iminent emigration to australia I am selling up, and have for sale my wife's 20g Denton & Kennel over/under fixed choke, n/e shottie. The stock has been shortened by 1cm so will suit a smaller gent/lady or youth.

Its a nice gun and I am asking a very fair price for quick sale. Just £300 SOLD

Pics here

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k310/bubble_poo/Denton20g/

any questions just drop me an email to mecooke@blueyonder.co.uk

I also have a 2003 S type Jag (£10,000) SOLD and a 3 bed bungalow (£189,000) for sale, and the shotties goes free with either of these. Gun cabinet to go when last shotties is sold.

3 air rifles will also be listed later this week, 2x hw35e and 1x hw77k venom.

thanks

bindi

Due to iminent emigration to australia I am selling up, and have for sale my wife's 20g Denton & Kennel over/under fixed choke, n/e shottie. The stock has been shortened by 1cm so will suit a smaller gent/lady or youth.

Its a nice gun and I am asking a very fair price for quick sale. Just £300

Pics here

I also have a 2003 S type Jag (£10,000) and a 3 bed bungalow (£189,000) for sale, and the shotties goes free with either of these. Gun cabinet to go when last shotties is sold.

thanks

bindi

ive never heard of this make and i cant find any info about them do you have a link which gives more info ?

how long is the stock to the trigger?

how much does it weigh ?

Its a nice gun and I am asking a very fair price for quick sale. Just £300

Pics here

I also have a 2003 S type Jag (£10,000) and a 3 bed bungalow (£189,000) for sale, and the shotties goes free with either of these. Gun cabinet to go when last shotties is sold.

thanks

bindi

ive never heard of this make and i cant find any info about them do you have a link which gives more info ?

how long is the stock to the trigger?

how much does it weigh ?

DIstance from stock to trigger is just over 13" (33.5cm)

Weight is just under 7 lbs.

As far as i know Denton & Kennell is an English company which had these guns made for them. I too have been unable to find any information about it as I believe that Denton & Kennell are no longer in business.

I don;t think you'll find a better 20g for the money £300, but if you are local I would suggest you come through and give it a try. I shoot most sunday mornings if you want to come along.

Its not mint, but there are no problems with either stock or metal, and for 300 it will make an excellent beginners gun or a good one for rough shooting.

Shoots nicely, i shot with it this sunday.

It'll be going on guntrader later this week.

regards

Mark

Having seen this gun in the flesh I can assure all the prospective buyers out there that in my opinion it represents a fabulous buy. You really will struggle to find a better gun for the money, infact the lad I was shooting with yesterday thought just the same and had it not been for him buying himself a new 12b last week it wouldn't still be for sale now.

It is is in very good condition and would make an ideal rough shooters companion, lightweight yet solid and sturdy, and very pointable.

If you are local enough I would well recommend a viewing.

Marc :shout: