Stalking in Kent ?

rimmie

Hi all, I'm looking at shooting my first deer. I have shot loads of rabbits and foxes and have a lot of experience with centre fire rifles, but have yet to go stalking. I live in Thanet and I'm trying to find a guide to get my first deer, I'm thinking of the excitement of the whole thing so I'm looking at muntjac or CWD to start off (I don't want to get to daunted) so if you lot know of a good agent or preferably if there's some one local who stalks and doesn't mind me tagging along that would be great. I'm level headed and safety is number one for me, I'm also BASC insured. Thanks all.

• 1 month later...

That would be great !! Mainly pigeon shooting and I'm a member of a pheasant shoot back in Essex (where im originally from) I have a firearms licence for a .17 hmr and .223 but the wan&ers at Kent firearms dept are holding it back because the bit of land I had for my big rifle is "high seat only" as it's quite flat. Little did I know kent don't recognise this as a condition !!! Wan&ers !!!

Get yourself onto the stalking directory one of the mods sells stalking at a reasonable price in Sussex, or later in the year try muntjac stalker on here. In Bedfordshire but you are highly unlikely to blank and its reasonably priced if you stick to does. Forget cwd unless you want to pay a stack for the privilege

• 3 months later...