One has returned... Top 10 moments I've missed?

Ferret Master

Tried replying to everyone but it only lets me quote so many posts...

1. We now smash doors in and post openly about it.

2. We only complete point 1 if we have spares already

3. The words Drummer and Lee mentioned in any thread will result in said thread being locked immediately

4. Mungler is still off the fags.

5. The North won the North vs South charity shoot, we also found out Beardo is not as old as we thought

6. Many PW members now have Beardos wife as their screen saver

7. When any member asks about any gun choice 50% of replies must state you buy what fits, 25% must be pro hatsan and 25% must mock the aforementioned 25%

8. Anyone from any country of any age are useless at driving on motorways

9. Britain does have talent but its not British

10. Lots of us get heartburn from gherkins and neat whiskey (especially if mixed)

Excellent synopsis!

.22 cal is much better than .177, its been scientifically proven. And we all now have a caring for cats charity donation page.

Cat threads now last long enough for donation pages!?

You missed another great tattoo thread. I thought the otters would take some beating but it only goes to show how wrong you can be.

Otters... Talk to me about otters! I'm doing my dissertation on their impact on inland fisheries!

Welcome back FM :thumbs:

If you can still shoot, make sure you are around for the next NvS clay shoot, your end of the country needs you.

Hi! Seem to be hitting a few more clays than I used to. Unfortunately, the charity shoots have been falling on very difficult days such as the Saturday morning of May Ball. Teal, being Cirencester alumni will understand.

Same old, same old, nice to see you back FM.

Good! Hope all is well! Used the mincer you obtained for me earlier today. Still clogs at the mere sight of rabbit meat. :lol:

And the opening of the official PW maggie thatcher appreciation society

Am I too late to nail my colours to the mast, fight my way through the Maggie hating peasants and join?

Am I too late to nail my colours to the mast, fight my way through the Maggie hating peasants and join?

shame you where not about on her funeral day you could have come for a pint at easington club, took 10 grand on the day the vid IS worth a watch :lol:

KW

Jeez Rob, where have you been? Open a beer, sit back and relax:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/249995-so-angry/

Chuffing hell, this is one for home. I can't sit here pretending to be writing method statements whilst rolling up with laughter. Cheers Dave, this is PW gold!!!

Oh and this is the "sister" thread that goes hand in glove with the angry door fest thread:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/249904-nose-in-the-trough-again/

Enjoy.

..................and something for afters as well! Ambassadeur, wis zees mentaleest threads you are reeely zpoiling us