Help!!!!!!!

JOHN BOY

wonder if an air line would blast it out (back the way it went in) :hmm: I've got one but it's a bit of a trek for you just to try, maybe a local garage could oblige?

If it were me, I think I'd be off to b&q or similar for a length of 5mm brass or alu bar, then it'd be a careful tap fest with a plastic hammer (mind the crown but alu or brass, being considerably softer than steel, you should be fine), Might be worth cutting it down so it's not so bendy / springy but long enough to get the job done.

if you have a problem that noone else can solve then if you can find them maybe you can hire the A TEAM :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Edited by delburt0

Thanks again for all the help, advice and humor . It has helped shame we were not sat around a table it would be out by now . Gona take a half day tuesday from work and take it to my local gun shop so they can have a laugh then get it out for me. I will update you on it all very soon.

Had this happen to me once with .223 - I had to wrap the rope around a broom handle then stood on it and pulled the barrel with all I could muster - just, and only just, got it out. If the rope snaps... well then I agree you are up the creek and might need to use some of these more elaborate ideas, but as long as there is a rope I'd keep pulling it!

Well guys ITS OUT!!!!!!!! :D A big big thank you to the guys at the bradford stalker that went out of there way to help me today. How did they do it i hear you ask,well with a very long and very thin rod that was threaded and had a very sharp point on one end and a T bar handle on the other end.They very slowly put the rod in to the barrel and carefully turned a few times and pulled they repeated this 25 to 30 times each time a small bit of cloth and boresnake would come loose untill BINGO the bore snake slid out :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: ,Took the rifle up to the farm to check the zeroing and its bang on how it was before the guys their looked after it like it was there own ,again a big THANK YOU :good::good::good:

Well guys ITS OUT!!!!!!!! :D A big big thank you to the guys at the bradford stalker that went out of there way to help me today. How did they do it i hear you ask,well with a very long and very thin rod that was threaded and had a very sharp point on one end and a T bar handle on the other end.They very slowly put the rod in to the barrel and carefully turned a few times and pulled they repeated this 25 to 30 times each time a small bit of cloth and boresnake would come loose untill BINGO the bore snake slid out :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: ,Took the rifle up to the farm to check the zeroing and its bang on how it was before the guys their looked after it like it was there own ,again a big THANK YOU :good::good::good:

did you charge them for a new bore snake :friends:

Same tool used for gland packing removal on boat prop shaft.