wader fit

TJ91

How many of you have waders that actually fit well?

I have bought many pairs but none have ever been right, either too long in the leg so baggy, or abit short leg restricting movement.. I can't find an in between! Very frustrating!

For the record i am 5ft10, 28inch waist, 30inch inside leg, size 9 boot..basically a scrawny fella with long legs and arms haha

Edited by TJ91

How many of you have waders that actually fit well?

I have bought many pairs but none have ever been right, either too long in the leg so baggy, or abit short leg restricting movement.. I can't find an in between! Very frustrating!

For the record i am 5ft10, 28inch waist, 30inch inside leg, size 9 boot..basically a scrawny fella with long legs and arms haha

Im 6ft1" slender build 32" waist and a 36" inside leg and size 9 feet. Also havent had a pair of waders that fit right the best so far for me have been legeda. Was thinking of geeting some wellie boots glued to a wet suit.

With waistlines as thin as that you dont deserve to get a good fit, how do you think a fat beggar like me goes on with a 38/40" waist and 24" leg and size 6 feet :lol::lol:

How I wished that I still had a 32" waist and 32" leg and size 9 feet :yes::lol:

Just man up get on and stop whinging :lol:

Regards

Hcc